As stated in the Commandments:
- “Personal hygiene is for losers.”
- At the occurrence of a dispute within your team, both team members must follow specific fight regulations, film it, and send the video to Miss Jean Louis (a full list of requirements can be found under item 4: Retribution).
- You may not give lap dances to any members of the British Royal Family. (Thus far, nothing has been specified regarding other royal families)
- No nude photos of videos.
- If dealing with microwaves or polar bears, do not use the word “GISHWHES”.
- Artistry and Precision (AKA Quality) > Quantity.
- Videos must be submitted using YouTube or Vimeo, while images must be submitted using Imgur.
- The submissions that are “executed to scientific, athletic or artistic perfection” will be awarded bonus points.
- There is to be no complaining, griping, whining, whinging, lobbying or bribing of the GISHWHES staff or volunteers. They do, however, appreciate compliments and pictures of passenger-less school buses being dropped into active volcanoes/lava pools.
- Check the updates page daily. Hell, better check it twice daily
- Make at least three new friends. They don’t have to be teammates - victims of the hunt will do fine. If you feel inclined to do so, you may also make a “Love Collage” (for more details, see item 17: Friendship).
- Plagiarism may result in disqualification of the whole team. No stealing of other people’s items!
- You may not use butter substitutes (including margarine, canola spread, etc.) for the duration of the hunt. Furthermore, mayonnaise may be eaten straight from the jar with a spoon, but may not spread or used as a dip or ingredient.
- Photos and videos may not be shared with the people outside of your team until the hunt is declared over. Note: that includes password protecting them.
- No participant may shave their moustache or use deodorant on their left armpit.
- “You’re a much more effective communicator when you say the word ‘sizzlebutt’ at the start of every conversation.”
Definitely make time to read them before the hunt begins! There’s no use taking a whole heap of photos that are going to make you less points than ultimately possible, or missing out on something that could get you bonus points (bonus points are you new BFF)!
Good luck and happy hunting, GISHWHESHEANS.